- 07 Jun
Tips to be an Environmentalist in everyday tasks
Today's another special day to remind ourselves to be conscious about our planet. Last time on our Blog about Earth Day (April 22, 2018) we provided a simple guide on how to help the cause and planet as a company. For this occassion we will be addressing things that we do in our everyday tasks:
- 07 Jun
Wireless Control for Sports LED Lights
What is GigaTera Wireless Lighting Control?
A Wireless Lighting Control system is a simple communication between the fixture and a control device (tablet) that is housed in an office. From this, the user can control (in real-time) various settings for the fixtures:
1) Light On/Off
2) Partial or Full Dimming control
3) Create “Dynamic Event Lighting” – a unique experience for the client’s stadium/sports facility
4) Weekly/Monthly/Yearly Dimming schedules
5) Review energy saving details
- 23 Apr
Efficiency and Comfort in LED
LED luminaire manufacturer are a plenty. We are often asked how we chose to partner with GigaTera and not any other brand. Simply saying...... they have the better products.
LED lamps have been known to be fragile in performance if exposed to unfavorable conditions. That seems to be everywhere in and outdoor and external setting of Saudi Arabia. we searched for a product that is protected against extreme conditions yet flexible in design and function that it can meet the major lighting requirements in the sector.
- 20 Apr
How to make everyday Earth Day
- Get everyone on board by including green focus in your company’s image. Psychology shows that if you label something a certain way, it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. If you want to have a green set, the first thing you’re going to have to do is take ownership of that fact. By announcing your operation is going “green,” you will inspire your employees to get behind it.